FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Discussion on Washington Savings Bank, F.S.B. - Wholesale View next topic
View previous topic

autopost
Schumpeter Reincarnate

Re: Discussion on Washington Savings Bank, F.S.B. - Wholesale
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://ml-implode.com/imploded.....03-10.html
kevkro64
Dud?

Re: Discussion on Washington Savings Bank, F.S.B. - Wholesale
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you plan on doing business with this company you are crazy. As a previous customer, WSB made me borrow more than was required for the purpose of the loan, charged me excessive interest, failed to provide proper documents and disclosures at settlement, failed to report payment history, failed to properly manage escrows resulting in loss of discounts, penalties, and public notice of tax claim sale. When I tried to resolve these matters, they initiated a foreclosure action (back in 2004) without proper notice and reduced a disputed debt to judgment. When I still tried to resolve this with Sr. VP Whittaker, he told me to refer to the judgment. When I tried to resolve this with the Housing Agency, WSB did not cooperate. When I went over his head to CEO Bowman, he lawyered up. I did get their judgment voided and complaint dismissed, however, they never removed the lien from my property. The OTS wouldn't intervene and in 2008 they filed another complaint in foreclosure which is still hanging in the court even though I have the court order dismissing their previous action. They are bad business. Stay away, far away. You have been warned.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic