FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

precision Financial in Syosset View next topic
View previous topic

mortgage.guru
Dud?

precision Financial in Syosset
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just heard that precision financial in Syosset NY is touting that they are looking for a company to buy for Ginnie approval. Wow Mark Rosenbloom (who advertises himself as the ceo) and Ira Zimmerman (who is the owner but can’t tell the banking dept that) really are 2 pigs in a blanket. Welcome to the mortgage meltdown. We have Mark who ran FHB (his old company) into the gutter and Ira who can’t even put his name on a license looking to buy into another company. So precision financial losses its warehouse lines, gets thrown off by their investors and their default ratio is through the roof. Does anybody wonder why the dow is below 7,000 and this country is in the shape its in. I’m getting out of this business and selling coconuts to tourists in the Caribbean. I’m leaving as soon as those scum bags at precision pay me the commissions they owe me and keep telling me I will be getting soon. Keep screwing your employees guys and see what else people write about you.
ligurl74
Dud?

Re: precision Financial in Syosset
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

where are you getting this info from?????? I know a friend who works for this company and they didnt mention anything about this. Have they laid anybody off or are trying to restructure?
yspking2008
Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

never heard of this broker but a google search brought up the following

http://www.fatwallet.com/forum.....start=2120

was this the final straw?
Dulcevda
Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother you are obviously a very SOUR individual and you are attacking both Mark and Ira based on Supposed allegations that Precision owes you money. There is NO validity in what you are saying. All you are doing is Attempting to ruin the creditabilty of 2 Mortgage Professionals that care for Precision and her employees. Next time you place your comments and want people to actually believe them i would suggest avoiding all the unnecessary bashing and leave out the fact that they owe you anything. Precision doesnt owe you a dime. That office is filled with intelligent people who know that they are working for the best of the best. This isnt the last of Precision. A hick up maybe. But not the last you will hear of Mark, Ira or its employees.

mortgage.guru wrote:
I just heard that precision financial in Syosset NY is touting that they are looking for a company to buy for Ginnie approval. Wow Mark Rosenbloom (who advertises himself as the ceo) and Ira Zimmerman (who is the owner but can’t tell the banking dept that) really are 2 pigs in a blanket. Welcome to the mortgage meltdown. We have Mark who ran FHB (his old company) into the gutter and Ira who can’t even put his name on a license looking to buy into another company. So precision financial losses its warehouse lines, gets thrown off by their investors and their default ratio is through the roof. Does anybody wonder why the dow is below 7,000 and this country is in the shape its in. I’m getting out of this business and selling coconuts to tourists in the Caribbean. I’m leaving as soon as those scum bags at precision pay me the commissions they owe me and keep telling me I will be getting soon. Keep screwing your employees guys and see what else people write about you.
mortgage.guru
Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SOUR?? I call it getting beat out of the money that is rightfully owed me. I have no problem posting once this gets rectified but at the current moment I am getting nothing but the runaround. I want my $$$ and want to leave the industry forever. Do whats rights for your employees.
CMAZZARA
Dud?

PRECISION BASHING
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I AGREE WITH DULCEVDA, HOW SOUR CAN YOU BE?
PRECISION WAS GREAT WHEN YOU WERE MAKING AN 80% SPLIT, NOW THAT THEY HAVE A PROBLEM
PRECISION IS NO GOOD AND IRA AND MARK ARE NO GOOD.
THAT ISN'T THE CASE AT ALL. THIS WAS A VERY NICE COMPANY FOR MANY PEOPLE TO WORK IN, IF IT DOESN'T MAKE IT, WHICH I BELIEVE IT WILL, IT WILL NOT EASILY BE RECREATED.
WE HAD A NICE WORK ATMOSPHERE AND IT WAS LIKE A FAMILY.

Dud?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your right I am sour because even at a high commission I couldn't make money due to only having 2 investors (should have been the first clue) . I should have investigated this company before, not knowing Ira and Mark got the place Fannie blacklisted and the the 2 owners are not even the owners on paper. I only stayed because the word on the street was they were doing all the FHA loans that were high DTI's low FICOS and no appraisal reviews. Look where that got everybody. How can I not be sour. I have to look for another job in a crumbling industry.
ligurl74
Dud?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mortgage guru I hope you get your commission money. My friend says that they are restructuring and trying to fan the paper out and she is hopeful to get some money soon but is looking for employment elsewhere. If you land at a good company can you pm me with the info. Hang in there, the weekend is almost here Smile
mikec
Dud?

guru bustin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Guru, are you really a Guru? Because I thought Guru's were smart. Were you one of the LO's that cried everytime Mark and Ira tried to tighten Precisions guidelines (to prevent what is happening now)? Maybe you think you were one of the good LO's that adapted and earned good money in a rotten market. If you are really concerned about finding a job, "in a crumbling industry" then you were not part of Precisions retail floor. Precision housed a great team of mortgage professionals, probably one of the greatest retail floors pound for pound in the industry. Think about how many LO's are out there looking for a job! But I bet if you said you worked for Precision you would be offered a job immediatly. Think back to last Wednesday, when Precision was the place to be. Two days later...you hate Precision, Mark and Ira. You scream about money that they are screwing you out of, and payday didn't even arrive yet! I have been with Precision for a long time and I have never seen any LO that was not paid. even if the LO was fired they got paid. Hey Guru, your pay may be delayed but I'll bet you get it. Guru your not sour, your an ingrate.
Bottom Line......Precision Helped Great Loan Officers Earn Great Money
IshouldHaveBeenaDentist
Dud?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mortgage.guru wrote:
your right I am sour because even at a high commission I couldn't make money due to only having 2 investors (should have been the first clue) . I should have investigated this company before, not knowing Ira and Mark got the place Fannie blacklisted and the the 2 owners are not even the owners on paper. I only stayed because the word on the street was they were doing all the FHA loans that were high DTI's low FICOS and no appraisal reviews. Look where that got everybody. How can I not be sour. I have to look for another job in a crumbling industry.

This guy represents all that went wrong in our industry! He only went to this lender because he heard they don't review apprasials and they buy low scores and high ratios. Wow, how long did you think that would last?

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic