FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

'MORTGAGE' Only View next topic
View previous topic

Randall
Batman

'MORTGAGE' Only
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are many job opportunities out there, and many Job Boards like Monster etc. that do a great service.

Our 'Jobs' Board is free. It's also for 'Mortgage' jobs only.

We have moved all the other 'opportunities' to the Idle Chatter Board... sorry.

The Implode-O-Meter is here to support 'MORTGAGE' Industry businesses and people in the minor way we can, within the industry... both those hiring, and those looking for work.

That means -- NO Loan Mod -- NO Title -- NO Escrow -- No recruiting for recruiters -- no lead gen deals.

At the moment, I'm even suspect of recruiters! After all, you want to use this system for free so you get paid a commission... why not pay for those ads? If it's not worth paying for, then it really isn't worth posting here, huh? So anyone abusing this will just get deleted, and/or banned.

If you are a Recruiter, give me your feedback --- is it worth $100 per month? Let me know before we make arbitrary decisions.

Thank You.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic