FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Best Rate Referrals / Lending Tree - Who's the best? View next topic
View previous topic

rateprotector
Cherry Bomb

Best Rate Referrals / Lending Tree - Who's the best?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard a lot about both Best Rate Referrals and Lending Tree. Who has used either of these companies and what are your thoughts? If you have another lead generation company you would *highly* recommend, please let us know.
Bry7982
Dud?

Re: Best Rate Referrals / Lending Tree - Who's the best?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did Lending Tree for awhile and the ROI was just not there. My staff LOVES the leads at Best Rate Refferal. When the leads come over they are warm and the ones I bought are exclusive. Chances are the customer that went online to Lending Tree also went on to a few other sites so they were pretty beat up. If I remeber correctly back then they wanted us to put them on HUD. The only problem I have ran in to is that they have some trouble getting data for good old Wisconsin. So the guys over there have actually helped me set up my own small team of telemarketers. Oh and I almost forgot.........The chick that answers the phone sounds HOT!!!!! Wink
Lender08
Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have used Best Rate Leads for almost a year now and couldnt be happier. The best thing about them is the borrowers are waiting to talk you and they havent been hammerd with calls like Lending Tree leads so you can actually make a nice fee unlike Lending Tree where you end up making next to nothing to get the deals done. I would highly encourage you to try Best Rate if your looking for a new leads source.
Raymond B
Marketing Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lending Tree does internet leads and Best Rate Referrals does Telemarketing leads as well as direct mail and list brokering for those that do their own mail or calling. i guess you would just have to decide what type of marketing you want to do and run with the company that offers that one.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
daguru4all
Dud?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond B what company do you work for or what companies do you with? Thanks alot
Raymond B
Marketing Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am the owner of magnalogix.com as well as loanofficerconsultant.com.

My passion is marketing and helping others market themselves the right way to get the best result consistently. I am also the owner of Best Rate Referrals. I fully understand all the marketing avenues nationwide and what is and what is not producing from my own clients results. WE have been helping mortgage, real estate, and insurance agents market themselves for 4.5 yrs.

If you have any more questions please fire away! Especially if its about marketing.....I love this stuff!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
rateprotector
Cherry Bomb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond - does Best Rate Referrals generate leads in the Pacific Northwest? what is the average cost of TM leads? Are they generally purchase or refi leads?
Raymond B
Marketing Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can really target any state. Therea re just a few that we like to stay away from. Price depends on the quantity and the type of lead. If you PM me or email me I can point you in the right direction. I try not to advertise on this site as I'm trying to advise more than sell but of course you can visit me off the site to discuss our options.

Thanks!

Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been lurking around for sometime now reading the boards and it is fantastic stuff. Go ahead and beat me up I understand.....

Anyway I have worked with many different types of online leads, including Lendingtree and have always found you have to be the first to the client to have any chance of closing them. I say this because if you are 3rd in line the client has already heard how good the other two are regardless to if they are or not. Chances are you are going to say the same stuff and will be forgotten regardless to your followup attempts.

Now with that said I saw a press release and now a piece on TMCnet.com about a new partner to LendingTree called LoanXengine. Here is the blurb http://crm.tmcnet.com/topics/c.....stomer.htm

Has anyone used this CRM/Lead Mangement sytem before? I have a demo scheduled to see what it is about,but wanted to see if anyone else knew.

Thanks for your input.
ryanl360
Dud?

Re:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think regardless of which lead provider you settle on, you need a lead management tool to help you with tracking, distribution, campaign cost visibility and email marketing.

LeadManager from Leads360 gives you detailed reporting on all your lead providers to narrow down which providers are giving you the most bang for your buck. In this market, you want to make sure you're allocating your marketing resources in the most cost-effective manner. Leads360 helps you accomplish that.

Call me today and I can set up a demo for you.

Ryan
310-256-2879

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic