FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Freedom Mortgage Wholesale...Suck or Swamped View next topic
View previous topic

StephenF
Nitroglycerin

Freedom Mortgage Wholesale...Suck or Swamped
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are in the honeymoon stages of a relationship with Freedom Mortgage (Wholesale in Delaware) I have got to say this may very well be heading for a divorce (at least for my business)

If they are swamped...poor excuse, there are plenty of unemployed who would like to work.

If they just plain suck...well shame on me for being seduced by the kind words of their AE and having my senses dulled by what appeared to be solid pricing.

Snets
Nitroglycerin

Re: Freedom Mortgage Wholesale...Suck or Swamped
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve - we use them a lot down here in Florida - I have a good and very helpful AE - they have their quirks like all of them but overall - I give them solid marks.
StephenF
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Than for the input Snets...just not impressed with the customer service @ this point. They are HQ'd right here in Mt.Laurel,NJ but our stuff goes to Delaware.They seem to be severely understaffed. IE: Submitted 2 files on 4/3 & as of yesterday they had yet to disclose.

My main issue is that instead of admitting their deficiencies they choose to imply that we failed to send certain docs...We provided proof of said doc's and received a sheepish apology. Today I have to convince 2 clients to stay with me...Unnecessary angst. That is what this business has become. IMO anyway...

StephenF
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Than for the input Snets...just not impressed with the customer service @ this point. They are HQ'd right here in Mt.Laurel,NJ but our stuff goes to Delaware.They seem to be severely understaffed. IE: Submitted 2 files on 4/3 & as of yesterday they had yet to disclose.

My main issue is that instead of admitting their deficiencies they choose to imply that we failed to send certain docs...We provided proof of said doc's and received a sheepish apology. Today I have to convince 2 clients to stay with me...Unnecessary angst. That is what this business has become. IMO anyway...

StephenF
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BIGTXLENDER
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont get why they continue to drag you through the mud??

I fired so many Wholesale Lenders in the heyday for simply not saying " I am sorry we have dropped the ball",,...why is it so hard to for them to admit a mistake?? its like Title Companies, they can do no wrong and drop us in the grease so fast make your head spin

Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last month - I had a title company change the closing date of a file that had been sent to the lender already for docs - no contacting me - no worry about if my rate lock might expire or whatever - her excuse - I was doing was was best for the customer - she also broke one of my top no no's - never send the HUD to anyone before us. I didn't notice the date change - it never entered my mind that someone would do that.
BIGTXLENDER
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snets wrote:
Last month - I had a title company change the closing date of a file that had been sent to the lender already for docs - no contacting me - no worry about if my rate lock might expire or whatever - her excuse - I was doing was was best for the customer - she also broke one of my top no no's - never send the HUD to anyone before us. I didn't notice the date change - it never entered my mind that someone would do that.

I would have lost my mind!!! and sending a HUD out before its approved is my biggest pet peeve,, I will never forget gettting a phone call at 9:30pm the night before closing, Borrower was screaming at the top of his lungs at me because the bottom line was thousands more than what I told him,

the dumb bEhind title agent did not have the seller concessions on the HUD!!!!!!!
I was shocked and asked how did you get an unapproved HUD??

Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heard today (from a reliable source) that Freedom is struggling to fund loans...this could account for the ridiculous events surrounding the loans. Also would not put anything past Freedom ownership...Most anybody in South Jersey know the storied history of Freedoms owner(s)

Right in line with eMortgage, National Future Mortgage & American Mtg Express...just to name a few

neilshap
Dud?

freedom mortgage
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is nothing wrong with freedom except they are swamped,these are good people whom i have personally been doing business with for 20 years
since it was irwin mortgage . i have closed many loans never a funding issue i have 1 closing this thursday.

thank you DONT BELIEVE GOSSIP !!!!!!!!

FEEL THE NEED TO CONTACT ME

NEIL SHAPIRO 215 396-9370
PREMIUM MORTGAGE

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic