FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Provident Funding Suck View next topic
View previous topic

title_guy_in_TN
Dud?

Re: Provident Funding Suck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably not because I've dealt with their TN branch and the GA branch and they are ALWAYS hard to work with. I don't think they live in our world.
On their purchases they instruct "no one is to leave the closing table until we give our approval". That means they want the buyer and seller to close at that same place and same time- have the docs notarized-fax or email half the package back to them-wait for them to say okay. Usually it takes like 2 or 3 hours!!
I did one where the seller had to leave to meet a moving truck. When Provident found out I "let them" leave they were furious. What was I supposed to do?.... "eh, no, Mr Seller you are forbidden to leave". Yeah, right.
Had another purchase where they wanted the borrower to re-initial one of the pages on the DOT because "it didn't look like the others".
I have offered to help my loan officers look for other lenders to use. These people are mutants!!
title_guy_in_TN
Dud?

Re: Provident Funding Suck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably not because I've dealt with their TN branch and the GA branch and they are ALWAYS hard to work with. I don't think they live in our world.
On their purchases they instruct "no one is to leave the closing table until we give our approval". That means they want the buyer and seller to close at that same place and same time- have the docs notarized-fax or email half the package back to them-wait for them to say okay. Usually it takes like 2 or 3 hours!!
I did one where the seller had to leave to meet a moving truck. When Provident found out I "let them" leave they were furious. What was I supposed to do?.... "eh, no, Mr Seller you are forbidden to leave". Yeah, right.
Had another purchase where they wanted the borrower to re-initial one of the pages on the DOT because "it didn't look like the others".
I have offered to help my loan officers look for other lenders to use. These people are mutants!!

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic