FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Discussion on Security Atlantic Mortgage Co. View next topic
View previous topic

wmaier
Dud?

SECURITY ATLANTIC IS THE BEST COMPANY I EVER WORKED WITH
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAVE WORKED WITH SECURITY ATLANTIC FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS. THERE IS NO BETTER COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. NOEL CHAPMAN IS MORE ON THE BALL THAN ANYONE I EVER WORKED WITH. THE STAFF FROM TOP TO BOTTOM IS FANTASTIC AND EVERYONE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP. ITS COMPLETELY EMBARRASSING THAT HUD EVEN ASKED THEM FOR ONE DOCUMENT TO REVIEW. WITHOUT SECURITY ATLANTIC THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM. I KNOW I WILL WORK WITH THAT GROUP OF PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT THEY CALL THEIR COMPANY . THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST WITHOUT QUESTION, AND THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH. CARL MARKMAN WHO HAS BEEN ONBOARD FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR IS THE ALSO FANTASTIC. HE IS A GREAT WHOLESALE VP. I COULD WRITE ALL DAY BUT I HAVE LOANS TO WRITE. JUST DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR AND READ UNLESS YOU HEAR IT FROM THE SOURCE.
BILL MAIER
PRESIDENT
FIRST CAPITALMORTGAGE, LLC

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic