FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Discussion on Dynamic Capital Mortgage View next topic
View previous topic

autopost
Schumpeter Reincarnate

Re: Discussion on Dynamic Capital Mortgage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://ml-implode.com/imploded.....12-03.html
mortgagemess
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably like many other mortgage ...they do not meet the requirements to be renewed...so why bother?
karmababy
Dud?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This couldn't have happened to more deserving people. I worked there for a year and never met more arrogant, rude, unprofessional, spoiled rich people. They regularly verbally intimidated vendors, law firms and employees. I hope that criminal charges result.
BmoreLO
Dud?

Dyncap
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I disagree with some comments on this forum. I worked for this company for several years and they were one of the last "good guys." I had great support, the owners and managers were smart and honest but they were just too small to survive the credit tsunami. My customers were always treated well and on every sales call they emphasized customer service, customer service, customer service. I have heard people periodically smear the company and I don't think it is fair or deserved. I think they had a hard time getting enough warehouse lines and finding good people. toward the very end - and I left before that came - they were hiring everone else's rejects. I was lucky not to be in the main office but they had [deleted] someone up there who brough a bunch of really mean, incompetent underwriters with her. [deleted] was one. [deleted] was another one. Closers were pretty good and stayed late. So did the secondary guys. All the other ops at the end was pretty much second rate.
Robin
Sentinel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please refrain from naming individuals in your posts - it is unnecessary, possibly hurtful, and clearly against our forum policies.
http://implode-explode.com/for.....p?p=258438

Last edited by Robin on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
BmoreLO
Dud?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robin,

I object to you censoring a candid post. it is important for readers to understand if bias exists. and to be honest the entire site seems to be a hurtful gossip site for people to spread rumors about mortgage companies. that is certainly within reason but the gossip should be two-way. Are you in any way affiliated with other readers who have posted on this forum?
Robin
Sentinel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BmoreLO wrote:
Robin,

I object to you censoring a candid post. it is important for readers to understand if bias exists. and to be honest the entire site seems to be a hurtful gossip site for people to spread rumors about mortgage companies. that is certainly within reason but the gossip should be two-way. Are you in any way affiliated with other readers who have posted on this forum?

I am simply asking you comply with our posting policies in my role as a Forum Moderator. My only affiliation is as a member of and contributor to this site. If you have additional concerns, please correspond with me directly via the email/pm links provided or through the site at ml-feedback@ml-implode.com.

Dud?

But they still lurk
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heard Cody Kessler was heavily involved with this company yet somehow runs the Kessler Lending Group. You would hope there was a better way to flush these crooks out of the industry forever.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic