FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

LOs needed for free trial mobile APP...increase purchase biz View next topic
View previous topic

SubPrimeTime
Dud?

LOs needed for free trial mobile APP...increase purchase biz
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What: Pre Approve Me App
I'm looking for LOs willing to do a free trial for our PreApproveMe App that launched last August. We've worked out the majority of the kinks and we want to have more LOs testing it out. Giving us feedback. The APP was designed by an LO to save time and help clients.

The Catch
If you like it you can continue to subscribe for a fee which can vary but worst case is $50/mo. Not required.

What it will do:
-Increase Realtor referral business.
-Send instant preapproval letters to your Buyers for each house they want
-Save time...during evenings and weekends w/o sacrificing customer service.
-Let R/E referral partners use time more wisely...They know before they show if buyer can afford a house etc.
-Buyers love it and you cater to the GEN Y who is looking for mobile options.
-Distinguish YOU from every other LO out there trying to court the real estate agents now that refi business has nearly all but gone away.

IDEAL CANDIDATES:
You will actually go in and utilize this tool. You will enroll your current agents and you will enroll your buyers and show them how to use it during the free-trial which is 15-30 days.

We have not had problems with compliance. You must still meet with buyers and preappove them via normal channels. Once you've done this you don't have to continually redo it for every property they look at. HOWEVER...should your company require you to run DU before every approval letter you can prevent auto-letters going out. The calculator feature still works for client and if you're sketchy about certain income etc you can raise/lower the DTI ratios to LO comfort level.

Basically, work smarter not harder.

HOW TO ENROLL...
You can go to the WEBSITE or EMAIL ME:
Tony@PreApproveMeApp.com
I prefer if you emailed me so I know how well my posting tracked but I'm not too concerned about it.

Thank you
TONY CARPENTER
PREAPPROVEME APP

About Me:
I originated for 10yrs at various companies that kept going under. I left the industry for 2 years do to other financial sector work and marketing. Now I'm back and I've joined forces with PRE APPROVE ME APP

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic