FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

TIM HUBMAN - CONMAN - COEXIST FOUNDATION - fake foundation View next topic
View previous topic

caroline4peace
Flash in the pan

TIM HUBMAN - CONMAN - COEXIST FOUNDATION - fake foundation
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good day all,

i just wanted to send a quick note that if anyone has the where abouts of tim hubman, me and a few of my muscle friends would like to have a word with ...lol

yes folks, he scammed me with his fake foundation, fake wife, fake address, smooth talking and his bull***t investment experience and background.
If you are just reading this to read ....BEWARE and RUN if you hear the names: tim hubman, coexist foundation or hubman foundation. ESP if he is asking for money or he can invest your money

my attorney has been in contact with hubman illinois attorney and we thought we had this a****le until this week when we found out he was dropped by the law firm...Yes, even the attorneys are throwing in the towel on this Rat!!!
the law firm told my attorney that hubman is bottom line a liar and a conman and they can't represent this guy. they said he doesn't have a physical address, his DL is a POB, hubman ran up a huge attorney bill, and i guess he just gave a federal depositon where hubman admitted:
- hubman is a CONMAN
- hubman uses his foundation to build wealth for himself. he solicits money from investors and writes it off as a donation to his foundation and then keeps the money for himself.
-hubman admitted to being a felon, stealing cars, money, watches and God only knows what else
-hubman admitted he hasn't ever had a job - like ever
-hubman admitted to forgery

there is alot more. my attorney just provided me a copy of the transcript that he pulled off the internet, and i have to admit - i sat there and laughed when i read it......and now i am crying....
this guy is a joke. the law firm said they dropped him and can longer give us information and want to wish us luck in trying to recover the money Hubman stole from us

Folks, just RUN if you ever come across this guy. and RUN Fast....

Sidenote: if you have time and can get a copy of the Illinois depositon he did for federal court - read it.
1) if you are looking to get involved with him - it will seal the deal that you don't
2) its truly a great laugh = its 200 pages and takes a couple hours - BUT ITS A BEST SELLER

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic