FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Mortgage Live Transfers and Mini apps! American Call center! View next topic
View previous topic

Raymond B
Marketing Guru

Mortgage Live Transfers and Mini apps! American Call center!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the last 6 years we have been generating high quality live transfers for the Mortgage industry as well as a couple other industries. Today (Oct 27th) we are no longer able to call for the debt settlement industry due to the new FTC rule changes!!!

THIS IS GREAT NEWS FOR THE MORTGAGE WORLD!

We only had about 30% of our call center dedicated to mortgage industry and about another 30% dedicated to debt. With these changes I will be switching the debt callers over to mortgage which opens up a lot of availability to get into my schedule. For the last 8 months we have only been able to take on 2 new clients for transfers dude to schedule availability on the mortgage side. Now we can take on 5-8 new accounts right away!!

If you have been waiting to get into our schedule OR if you have wanted to try American Live Transfers Let me know. We screen the home owners for credit selects, mortgage selects, loan type, interest, as well as employment. If they pass out screening they get transferred to you live on the phone as well as their info is sent to your customer log in to view as you take the call.

Email me for more details....

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic