FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Discussion on America One Finance View next topic
View previous topic

autopost
Schumpeter Reincarnate

Re: Discussion on America One Finance
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://ml-implode.com/imploded.....08-10.html
staypositiveandfocus
Dud?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is always interesting the spin a company puts on its closing. The reality: close the shop, cut a deal with another company, and take your best loan officers with you.
The broker business is not dead it is upgrading. We will see the professionalism return to our industry. Like financial planners, etc who need to be licensed, we will become the same. Mortgage brokers offer consumers the best rates, programs and options in the industry. We just need to do a better job spreading the word. Make it a great day.
SoCalGal
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hallelujah! SPAF speaks the truth! I'll be so glad when I can once again have PRIDE in telling people I'm a mortgage broker. Cut out the riff-raff. Raise standards. Get educated and licensed. Or leave.
Seattle Junk
Dud?

Adapt or go poof
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have worked for America One Finance for close to 5 years. I was a branch manager and now I am just a LO again. Matt Simmoms was a excellent CEO and great business partner at AOF. Basically what is happening here is that the producing branches and LOs are given the privilege to partner up with Loan Network. Scott Fletcher (CEO of Loan Network) is also a great business man as well. I have worked with both of these gentlemen when I was an Account Executive with a major wholesale lender 5-6 years ago. These guys are the 2 most successful local broker owners in the Northwest, Seattle area. I would follow both of these guys off a cliff because I know there would be a soft landing below. You can't go wrong when 2 knowledgeable people with this kind of experience in the mortgage industry get together.

AOF has evolved while flushing out the non producers in this "spiritual cleansing" if you will. - Todd
Viola32
Dud?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I contracted with them about 2 years ago and found them to be a pretty typical broker outfit. I wasn't impressed with their overall deal cost for the backend support. I didn't stay with them long though and ended up going with a traditional net branch lender to get out of the broker world. I think since then America One has gone to a lender format but can't say if they are competitve or stable.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic