FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

What is the best way for getting Loan Modification Leads ??? View next topic
View previous topic

BettyWhite
Flash in the pan

What is the best way for getting Loan Modification Leads ???
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am just getting in the business and want to know what is the best way to find leads for loan modification. Some of these companies selling leads arent really good. Does anyone have any advice?
Raymond B
Marketing Guru

Re: What is the best way for getting Loan Modification Leads ???
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Generate them yourself. The demand from the home owners position is very high in a lot of cases. Get your self a list of people that fit a certain criteria, late(s), ARMs, 100% ltv or higher etc... and then either call them or mail to them. When leads are easy to generate you need to do it yourself to save you money.

If you need any help with self lead generation please let me know.

Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to get your own leads is futile. buying a list of people with arms about to reset is your best bet.
Raymond B
Marketing Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then what would you do with that list? generate your own leads right? How is that futile and your suggestion in the same sentence?

ARMs do work well especially if you can target by recast date and high LTV which if you need those i can help you there. There is another database and that is credit bureau data, you can target by current 30-60 day late(s) and have great success. If you do short sale you can do 90+ days late and really do good there too.

As far as generating real time internet traffic to your sites its very very tough at this point. I own over 15 sites that generate over 150 leads per day and let me tell you that was hard work and very expensive to get to this point. I cant imagine starting all over now this late in the game.

The last thing that I know of that is working is direct mail. Again target expiring ARMs with high LTV and also the 30-60 day late stuff with a good piece and you will see 2-4% response. I track each one of my clients responses and i haven't seen less that 1.5% response on any mailer in the last 60 days fro loan mods. It's just high in demand.

Dud?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey BettyWhite, check your PM's!
the-loan-modifier
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Betty,

Or you could decide to work with a company that provieds you with all the tools you need to succeed, like reimbursed marketing funds, proven and tested marketing campaigns, approved ad for local press, as well as approved flyers and post cards not to mention natonwide branding to help get you name out there.

Email me for more info!!

561-792-7240
wdemaline@FMA1.com

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic