FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Discussion on Chase Prime - Wholesale View next topic
View previous topic

autopost
Schumpeter Reincarnate

Re: Discussion on Chase Prime - Wholesale
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://ml-implode.com/imploded.....01-13.html
tryingtolend
Dud?

What is in store for Chase Retail?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have any insight? Thank you.
factchecker
Cherry Bomb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why does the implode notice say Chase is only doing a few million a month in wholesale? Clearly one single rep would do couple million a month. Any published reports of ranking shows the volume being done. Odd to take that note from a tipster and publish it. Maybe I misread that or took out of context. To answer the question posted above there is a thread started by BFGB in the forum which has a few details but there is not much to learn. pretty straight forward announcement to me.
JDIMON
Cherry Bomb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TIC TOC, TIC TOC.... Twisted Evil or Snarky

MTG. CHICK: "JDIMON...YOU ARE THE WINNER. LET US ALL WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON. "
mtg chick
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JDIMON wrote:

You are sooooooooo bad. Don't you feel bad in some small way that people are losing their jobs with all this mess going on??? C'mon...I know some part of you has to feel bad about it.

Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JDIMON wrote:

Just wait till your bank disappears - TIC TOC TIC TOC. Cool It will probably get gobbled up by Chase.
thebfgb
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

factchecker wrote:
why does the implode notice say Chase is only doing a few million a month in wholesale? Clearly one single rep would do couple million a month. Any published reports of ranking shows the volume being done. Odd to take that note from a tipster and publish it. Maybe I misread that or took out of context. To answer the question posted above there is a thread started by BFGB in the forum which has a few details but there is not much to learn. pretty straight forward announcement to me.

Yeah not sure what their tipster was talking about on that comment. Or maybe they just wrote down incorrect information. I bet even JDIMON's small bank can hit a couple million a month.
JDIMON
Cherry Bomb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mtg chick wrote:
JDIMON wrote:

You are sooooooooo bad. Don't you feel bad in some small way that people are losing their jobs with all this mess going on??? C'mon...I know some part of you has to feel bad about it.

I do feel bad, it happened to me, remember? My comments are directed SOLEY at THEGBFG or whatever. I will savor the moment I can tell him 'I told you so', cause NObody likes a wisea$$ know it all. Any week now, TIC TOC, TIC TOC...

MTG. CHICK: "JDIMON...YOU ARE THE WINNER. LET US ALL WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON. "
mtg chick
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And do you honestly think BFGb will ever tell ANYONE on here if he was ever let go from Chase?????? NOT....................

It will go something like this...................he will announce that he has chosen to move to another lender or job because of the merger between Chase and WAMU. He will NEVER give ANYONE (especially you) the satisfation of letting anyone know that he was given a pink slip. He would rather have his eyes yanked out and be tortured for hours before hearing you tell him "I told you so"

If thats what you're waiting for you will be waiting a long time Jdimon. Rolling Eyes

Dud?

it's a very tough market
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regardless of the childish comments in here, especially the tick toc tick toc one.... people will still continue to lose their jobs in 2009, in this market.

Overall, 2008 was good for me and I see 2009 even being better. Only the strong will survive... being a banker that has about 5 investors who they can sell to and also have the capacity to broker, if need be, will be the big survivors in my opinion. All of this is just a fact of life and greed got in the way with many of these lenders, investors, Wall Street, and loan officers. I don't see a good recovery until 2011.

jeff

e-mail : jbelonger@ihmci.com

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic