FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

TOO MUCH DOOM AND GLOOM ON THIS SITE View next topic
View previous topic

syd
Dyn-o-mite!

Re: TOO MUCH DOOM AND GLOOM ON THIS SITE
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have learned so much from this board. Doom and Gloom, down fall of the boom and whatever else has been going on. What I want to know is how to make money in this market. I have added some insight as to what I am doing right now, waiting for others to add to it. Matter fact might just start a new post. And yes at first the doom and gloom got me interested then it just put me in a negative state of mind. I had to rewire my brain to think positive and good things have been happening.
Keith G
Flash in the pan

doom and gloom
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Syd,

You just gotta roll with the punches man, otherwise you gonna catch an overhand right and you might not get back up. Look, real estate will always be there ... there might be a shift in the winds right now but people still gotta live somewhere. We're doing rentals and government loans right now and waiting for this cycle to bring some lenders back who realize they're gonna have to get back in the game with real people, who need a mortgage they can afford. Chill brother ... chill ... smile :lol:

Keith G.
syd
Dyn-o-mite!

Re: TOO MUCH DOOM AND GLOOM ON THIS SITE
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the words Kenith G. I do hear that lots of punches thrown. I did my best to bob and weave and have made it through. Good luck to you and see you on the battle field...

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic